LEADHAND POSITION - PUBLIC WORKS
The Village of New Minas is now accepting applications for the position of working Leadhand. This employment is a full time position. Reporting to the Village Foreperson, you will be responsible to aid in the day-to-day operations and maintenance of Village infrastructure.
The successful candidate shall have:
- Grade 12 education or equivalent ( post secondary education is an asset)
- Experience in the water/wastewater industry is an asset
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Landscaping experience
- Experience in delegating work to staff
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Technical skills in carpentry would be an asset
- Class 5 drivers licences
- Standard First Aid and W.H.M.I.S.
Job description can be found below.
Resumes must be received no later than noon, on Friday, February 15th, 2019.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Email – email@example.com or,
Municipal Operations Manager
Village of New Minas
9489 Commercial Street
New Minas, Nova Scotia